Whitridge Associates is seeking Recruiters to join its growing and award-winning team. Over the past 30 years Whitridge has been the staffing company of choice in the financial, government, healthcare IT, and engineering sectors. From large financial firms in Boston, to Medical Device companies in Waltham, and Government contractors in Florida, our recruiting team is responsible for placing top-notch consultants in some of the most critical positions our clients need to be successful.
Whitridge has been recognized as one of the Staffing Industry Analysts 100 Fastest-Growing Staffing Firms and has won Best of Staffing awards for both Client and Talent satisfaction for each of the past 5 years, making us Diamond Award Winners. Headquartered in Randolph, we want you to add to that excitement and reap the benefits that go along with contributing to a growing company.
What Will I Do as a Recruiter?
- Grow your own “book of business,” think of yourself as an entrepreneur, the more you network, the more relationships you build, the better your recruiting business will perform
- Identify new connections to build and expand your network through social media (get paid to use those LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram skills!)
- Get to know people – qualify candidates that are the right fit in terms of skill, availability, and culture for our clients
- Join a team that is committed to excellence
What Traits and Experience Will Make Me a Good Fit for a Recruiting Position at Whitridge?
- Integrity, the will to win, and the desire to help your teammates over-achieve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong desire to develop and grow professionally
- A willingness to be coached and a desire to improve
- A background in professional services, technology, or staffing services is helpful
What our Recruiters Say About Whitridge…
“The thing I love about working at Whitridge would have to be my colleagues. We do not have a “normal” work environment here, because it feels more like a family. We have all grown close, and are always trying to push each other to become better not only at work, but outside as well.”
If you would like to join our team, APPLY HERE.
You can also reach out directly to our Talent Acquistion & Engagement Specialist, Danielle Larson at email@example.com
About Whitridge Associates
- 30 years of proven expertise in IT staffing
- Seasoned IT staffing Boston team with recognized success in placing unrivaled candidates
- Robust internal technology consultant community in Boston, New York, and across the country
- A 32.7% redeployment rate with consultants over the past five years
- Proven expertise in listening to and understanding your aspirations and providing opportunities to work to achieve them together
- IT Staffing: Boston